San Marco Merchants Association Membership
At SMMA, we are gearing up for another great year of events, projects, beautification, and building up our community. Our goal is to unify the business groups in the area with a collective voice to help promote the area as a destination to locals and visitors alike.
We need you! The first step in supporting our commitment to San Marco is becoming an SMMA member. Your financial support allows us to continue our mission and keep our community clean, beautiful and vibrant. You may have noticed the improved maintenance and beautification of the shopping district and Balis Park, new events throughout the year to bring visitors here, and various decorations, especially the wrapped light poles this Holiday season! There is so much more we could do!
The next step is getting involved! You can volunteer and enjoy the events SMMA sponsors and produces, such as First Friday Music in Balis Park; BBQ BASH in Balis; The Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony; and The Feast of Carnevale. Share your ideas and talents for more events to bring visitors here.
Also, speak up and be heard in our quarterly Merchant Membership meetings. We are here to support you and want to represent your interests.
Take advantage of the perks of membership. Some of the benefits are: Your business will be included on MySanMarco.com (along with free monthly advertorials); Inclusion on street map and brochures; Business-to-business discounts; Access to important information via SMMA email blasts; Ability to participate and partner in community events hosted by SMMA. We will also support your business via our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels.
If you are a past member, THANK YOU! We are very grateful for your support. Your contribution means a lot to our volunteer-driven, non-profit organization. Today, I urge you to sign up and become a 2017 member!
Print out & complete the 2017_membership_form and mail to:
San Marco Merchants Association
4446 Hendricks Avenue #123
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
- Inclusion in MySanMarco.com Shop/Dine/Live sections.
- Opportunity to join co-op marketing efforts for traditional media such as TV, print, billboard, and radio.
- Inclusion and access to participate in SMMA social media such as Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
- Access to important information via SMMA e-blasts.
- Inclusion on street map and brochures.
- Receive benefits of beautification efforts.
- Security updates from Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office (JSO).
- Social and networking opportunities at SMMA quarterly meetings and SMMA sponsored events.
- Business seminars sponsored by SMMA.
- Ability to participate & sponsor events hosted by SMMA.
- Business to Business discounts:
- 10% off non-sale at 1st Place Sports
- 10% off non-sale at Beau Outfitters
- 10% off at Bold Bean Coffee Roasters
- 10% off at Dancing Elephant
- 10% off retail sales at The Grape and Grain Exchange
- 10% off dry cleaning (3 pcs or more) at Herman Jackson’s Cleaners
- 10% off at Impressions
- 10% off non-sale at Krista Eberle Boutique
- 10% off at Leila’s Delicious Fashions
- 10% off purchases of $25.00 or more at The Loop Pizza Grill
- 10% off at Maple Street Biscuit Co. – San Marco
- 10% off at Miriam’s Estate and Fine Jewelry
- 10% off at Reve
- 10% off at San Marco Books and More
- 10% off at Scout & Molly’s
- 15% off at Peterbrooke
- 20% off food only at Taverna
- 20% off at The Wardroom
- 10% off to business owners at Rosie True – San Marco
- Free combo upgrade with the purchase of a burrito, salad, quesadilla or 2 tacos at Hightide Burrito
The San Marco Merchants Association (SMMA), a not-for-profit 501(3)(c) organization, seeks to unify the business groups in the area with a collective voice to help promote the area as destination to locals and visitors alike.