It’s fall! To celebrate the change in weather and what’s growing locally, Bistro Aix has introduced new menus to welcome the new season!
Following are a few highlights from our new menus:
Seasonal lunch menu (starting Wednesday, October 24):
- Roast Pork Sandwich with melted tomatoes, arugula, provolone cheese & salsa verde
- Roast Beef “French Dip” with balsamic onions, blue cheese & sweet onion spread
Selections from our new mocktail menu:
- Lavender Lemonade – fresh-squeezed lemon juice, house-made lavender-honey syrup & Fever-tree Club Soda
- Ginger-Cran Punch – house-made ginger syrup, cranberry juice, Fever-tree Ginger Ale & Fever-tree Club Soda
- Pomegranate Lemonade – pomegranate juice & fresh-squeezed lemon juice muddled with agave nectar, fresh pomegranate seeds & mint
New additions to our seasonally-inspired dinner menu:
- Moroccan Lentil & Bean Soup – with cilantro & lemon
- Lamb Sausage Woodfired Pizza – with balsamic onions, ricotta & fennel pollen
- Parmigiano Risotto – with smoked chicken, roasted organic squash, hen of the woods mushrooms & pumpkin seeds
- Fish “Aixoise” on root vegetable puree with Brussels sprouts & balsamic onions
Fall-inspired dessert offerings (available starting Wednesday, October 24):
- Walnut Cake – with cranberry jam layers & salted caramel icing
- Apple Tarte Tatin – in a puff pastry bowl with cinnamon ice cream & caramel-rum syrup
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – topped with gooey candied pecans
And, don’t forget about their Wines of the Pacific Northwest specials, available now through the end of the year!
For reservations please call 904-398-1949 or on-line at OpenTable.