- Top 3 Vote Getters in Music: The 5 & Dime ($2,326.50), Boneshaker ($2,495.36) and Fathom Sphere ($2,509.43).
- Top 3 Vote Getters in Technology: The Riverwalk Project ($2,448.45), Kona School ($3,137.96) and The Wall ($3,466.29).
- Top 3 Vote Getters in Science: 123-Fresh ($2,945.65), 1 Food Park Project ($3,189.55) and Tiger Trail ($4,183.94).
- Top 3 Vote Getters in Art: 20 Murals in a Year ($4,010.39), Beyond the Facade ($4,202.71) and Rethreaded ($6,768.42)
- Estimated 130,000 people attended the 5-day festival in downtown Jacksonville
- Over 40,000 people rode the Skyway between Wednesday and Saturday, according to the Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Over 50,000 verified votes
- STACHE Investments will invest in 5-7 companies and work with them over the next six months to support, build and grow their ventures in Jacksonville, FL.